View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 08:31 AM   #1
simbasmom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default My baby is having surgery today

For the last few weeks Sasha has been peeing on the floor while I've been at work. I thought it was because my sister was out of work for several months and she was home with the boys during the day. She started a new job about 4 weeks ago and since then Sasha has started peeing once or twice a day on my living room carpet. Sasha is my 4 year old Yorkie who is perfectly house trained and the only time I've ever had issues with him is when he's angry about his schedule being changed or if he has a UTI (which he's had twice). I honestly didn't think it was a UTI because he wasn't displaying the symptoms he's had in the past where he acts very restless and can't seem to settle down. Anyway I decided before I went back to crate training I would take him to the vet just to make sure nothing was wrong. Turns out he has bladder stones and they scheduled surgery today to remove them. I dropped him off at 8 this morning and won't be able to pick him up until tomorrow. I should get an update sometime this afternoon once they've finished surgery. Please send all your prayers and positive thoughts my way today if you get a chance. Sasha is my baby and I don't know what I would do if something happened to him so of course I'm going crazy right now worrying about him.
simbasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!