View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 09:11 PM   #13
concretegurl
Between♥Suspensions
Donating Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her Name Is Rio View Post
As everyone else, I totally recommend the Madan brush. And no, it's not sharp feeling against my scalp or skin - trust me I tried it on me before I would use it on my precious furbabies!
Placing my order tomorrow! So glad I was informed and educated on Madan brushed being sensitive and different from most pin brushes! Love the color coding for them in their sensitivity too!

Minimomo was awesome too she sent me a message letting me know using the most sensitive of the brushes won't get tangles out as readily so I should look at a comb_ i love it when people really care enough to give out personal help and really explain their products!

Looking at the pin brush in most sensitive, mustache brush and aluminum spray comb...I'm a lil shocked at the reasonable price for the quality these appear to be of also...really wish I had know they weren't like most pin brushes before.

I love it I'm one of "those moms" that won't use it on my dogs unless I use it on myself...should have seen my boyfriend's face when I ate the Mellow Mut jerky...
concretegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!