View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 11:10 AM   #10
vainchick5
YT 6000 Club Member

Tedi, your post is not funny at all. People tend to be rude and get carried away when others use the word teacup. I apologize for the sarcasm you're receiving. The truth is, there is no such thing as a teacup. It's just a trendy word that has been used to describe a below standard weight dog. 5 lbs is actually standard and VERY small. DO NOT buy from a breeder that says he/she is selling teacup yorkies, because more than likely, 1. It's not going to be small 2. If it does turn out small, it will probably be sick 3. You will pay a whole lot more money because the breeder tacked on the work TEACUP. I would contact the breeders at this website, in your area www.ytca.org. Just tell the breeder you would like a healthy yorkie between 4-5lbs. The way you can also determine how big your baby will get (for the most part) is by seeing the parents when you go to see the puppy. I hope this was the answer you were searching for. I have a 3 lbs girl and she is wonderful and healthy. Her mom was 5 lbs and her dad was 2 lbs. I got her from a breeder on there for $1200. PM me if you need any more help.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!