View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 12:21 PM   #6
Ladym
Senior Yorkie Talker

I can understand your frustration. I adopted a 5 year old Pomeranian 4 months ago as a playmate for my 5 year old Yorkie. She is 100% housetrained. That is until 2 weeks ago. I have them on a very regular schedule and still I would have her out in the back yard for 20 minutes and she would not go. Came back in and straight to the carpet and pee. I knew she felt bad by the way she acted and I did not yell or punish her. I could not figure out what was going on. The winter here has been horrible and I have not been able to take them on their walks. I decided to try to walk them after dinner and she peed twice and pood 3 times. I walked her again this morning and she did her business just fine. I think because the snow in the backyard has melted and then froze again she was afraid or did not like the slipping. I'm so happy. So I guess I'm saying that if your vet can't find anything wrong.... take her on a nice long walk and give her the chance to empty out outside. Wishing you luck and many more years of joy with your little one.
Ladym is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!