View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 05:06 AM   #1
kenrhia
Yorkie Yakker

Default EN gastroenteric canine formula

Ok so my 8 week old puppy has gotten sick with diarrhea and we went to the vet, she took him off his food and has put him on this stuff to let his intestines rest. he has eaten 2 servings of this food and during the night he made one small mess, I can not be sure if it is stool or a little vomit. I put down his bowl of food this morning and he has sniffed it a few times but did not eat any of it. He is sleeping at the moment but I have left his food by him in hopes that he didn't want it due to it having been cold from the fridge and will eat after it is room temp. My husband thinks I am worrying too much about him eating as he thinks if the tummy is upset then you don't feel like eating. I try to explain the issue with sugar dropping and such but he thinks the pup will eat when he feels better. His last feed was 9pm last night and at this point he is 2 hours past his am feeding...should I worry? The vet found no illness causing the issue and said they thought stress from new enviroment and such was the culprit
kenrhia is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!