View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 08:28 PM   #1
brendarash
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Happy Birthday To my Julie Anna

Today is my little baby's 3rd Birthday. Bless her little heart, I have had her for about 11 months. I am her 3rd and final home. She was having a few medical problems a few weeks back. She seemed to think she was a starving little girl. I was not sure if she had a medical problem or just a little belly problem. She would eat and five minutes later she was acting like she had not eaten. I took her to the vet, she ran all kinds of tests. And Thank God everything came back great. She did gain 1 lb. in 2 months. From eating the other girls food. I usually fix there breakfast and dinner and while they are eating I go off and do what I have to do, until they are done. That is when I noticed, she was eating everyone's food. This all started about the same time I changed there food. The new food is Blue Buffalo. They like it okay but I think it has to much protein and fat. I got some samples of taste of the wild. So I am going to try that. But it has more protein and fat then what they are eating now. They are not big on running around outside. They do not get a lot of exercise other than running around in the house.Once it gets warmer it will be much nicer. They love going to the dog park and playing in the back yard. It has been so cold for them. Does anyone have any idea on a good food to try. That is lower in fat and protein. I have been really watching Julie at meal time. She seems to be doing much better, No more burping, or acting like she is starving. She is back to normal with a clean bill of health. Had her dental done, so We could rule everything out. Happy Birthday Julie.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!