View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 03:10 PM   #1
LuluB
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default FULL of personality!!!

Lulu has been so full of her self today! Im not sure if she is making up for the past 3 days of being sick or what, but shew! She has me running after her more than my 1 year old baby LOL. I have a fenced in back yard thats like a split level yard. The lower part is where the kids play and then it goes straight UP. Like a mini mountain. It was doug out so we could have a back yard since our house is build on the side of the "mini mountain" Well she got a wild hair and decided she was going to run up the hill and not come back down so I had to go up to get her. I reached down to pick her up and she went between my legs flew down the hill and went and sat at the back door wagging her little stub LOL. I went back down to let her in the house... She ran back up the hill. I finally had to yell SIT. Guess i scared her because she sat so now she is leashed till I figure out how to teach her "come" She is my little shadow though. Everywhere I go she goes. She sits and watches me. I am so happy she is feeling better and besides her horrible cough she is doin good Just thought I would share her funny little escapade this morning
LuluB is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!