View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 01:58 PM   #7
kionini
YT 500 Club Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by 143julz View Post
WHOA NELLY!!!!! Mine would never let me use the dryer on that speed setting, plus it woould get too hot being that close, is that a special dryer, i gotta invest in one
I love my new dryer, it lets me get close without it getting hot I tested it at the store (I plugged all the dryers and put my face to them). This one was the winner. The setting I use is "cool", but the air that comes out is actually warm (unless I keep my finger on the blue button, then the air IS cold).

It's the Infinity Pro by Conair

I use the "warm" setting (which is warmer) when Nicky is very wet, as he becomes dryer, I switch to the cool (which is really warm). With the cool setting I can get so close to him, the blow-dryer is almost touching him. He likes it because it keeps him warm. And he doesn't mind the noise anymore He used to shake so bad, it made me want to cry. I didn't know if he was freezing or scared. Now he wants me to blow-dry while he naps

Nini's hair is finer and she's not to crazy about the warm air, so I use the cool setting on her. They do hate air in their face, unless of course is the air they get hanging out of the car while it's moving But that one is too dangerous
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!