Thread: possible UTI ??
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 06:47 PM   #3
kjcmsw
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulinanguyen2 View Post
Hello Guys,

So Lotus is 16 weeks tomorrow, and I have read that puppies usually can hold their bladder depending on how many months old they are plus 1 extra hour. so lotus is supposed to be able to hold her bladder for 4 hours or so?

i am just a little bit concerned, because recently.. i am not sure if its a behavioral issue or if she might have an infection, havent taken her to the vet yet, but i am planning to on thursday or friday.

i will take her out, and then like 10 or 15 mins later she will pee in the house.(shes done this a few times already) its not much..maybe just a little, then when i take her out.. she will pee..like not even that much. and when she does have an accident in the house..its not like she is sniffing around..she generally just sitting there...and just pees..while staring at me of course.. also i noticed when she pees..she lifts up one leg a little..not sure if its because she may be hurting??

i just notice she's having one two many accidents in the amount of time i take her out.. (i take her out a lot too...probably liek every hour, or even every two hours)
One of mine did that and it turned out it was a UTI they gave her antibotics and she quit having minor accidents...like as you described.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!