View Single Post
Old 02-15-2011, 05:47 AM   #1
deonk1
YT 1000 Club Member

Default Need to Vent.... Any students out there feel my pain.

I HATE GROUP WORK!!!!!!!

Ok I know that in the workplace you don't always get to pick who you work with, I know that the world is full of slackers, and I know that you need to be able to work with them, even if you are a control freak keener .

BUT STILL. In the work place four lazy people who have missed 3 deadlines in a row would be FIRED!!!!!!!

The worst part is the BF is one of THEM! I really just don't get it, we've worked together and that's where we met, for four years. He's just decided that this is his last semester and he doesn't care, thus my drive to get 90s is driving him nutts.

I really can't stand how our business school (Dalhousie University Commerce Program) thinks that every single thing we do requires us to be in a group. There are jobs out there where you need to work individually too!!!!!

Ok that was therapeutic. I'm going to go take my dog for a walk and try to calm down. I'm stressed and I don't think the professor wants to let me switch groups, and we're not even half way done all of the assignments.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!