View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 07:42 AM   #12
Lil Sis
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosselleandLola View Post
omg!! that video is soo funnny, def made my day!!! thanks every1 for the advise n help, i feel kind of better now knowing "lola" is not the only weirdo lol i mean... is still weird she is trying to hump her "mommy" but at least i know that homping can be really normal in female dogs.

the weird thing is that when my hubby used to live with us (he left a month ago to NH) my dog never tried to hump him, so i wonder y she is trying to hump me??if its a dominace issue, should i be more strict to her? should i let her know that I am the boss?? i mean... i dont have any kids so she is like my baby, she a spoiled brat n because i dont really care she is that way, she might be thinking that she is the boss n not me..

No she is not weird.. I have seen a lot of females hump. That is cute with the toy, I had a dog of mine do that, thought it was funny. Maybe I am just tooooo bossy for them to try on me. Is that good or bad?
I have been around people who are not dog smart and make comments when they see two male dogs hummping. Most people who do not know think it is sexual.

PS Dexter... you are toooooo funny!!!!!
Lil Sis is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!