View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 09:10 PM   #12
Yorkieville200
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by smyrfette View Post
Oh my gosh he's adorable I know it will be hard for you to find him the perfect mama but she's out there.

My heart goes out to you he's a sweetie just by his pics you can just tell.

I just took in a rescue a few weeks ago and at her vet wellness check yesterday she's only 3.6lbs and has gained since I got her almost 2 weeks ago.

If she didn't need total one on one I'd be lining up as a mommy candidate because you will have so many people who will just want to love him beyond words.

I have a good friend facing a rough time with her dog jazzie right now whose mammary cancer has returned but she is in florida.

I will tell her about him since just yesterday she was saying seeing my bravery taking another dog under my wing so quick...made her realize that she should do the same and that her guardian angel would guide her to a perfect healing fit.

Please put her in your thoughts the vet gave them a few days to absorb the bad news and she's having such a rough time at the thought of losing her precious baby.
I just wanted to say that I understand the way your friend in Florida is feeling. My almost 15 year old Yorkie, Sydney, is in CRF, and it is so hard to deal with the idea of losing our baby's.

I suppose, in a way, we are fortunate to know, because it gives us time, to attempt to prepare for their Crossing the Bridge, and every day they are still with us, is a blessing.

I will keep your friend and her precious Jazzie, in my prayers.

Sheila
Yorkieville200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!