View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 06:45 PM   #1
Charlies Mamma
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Animal Smiley 036 Hi Everyone... New to group.

I mostly wanted to say hello and tell everyone how much fun I am having going through the posts. My Charlie has been with me for about 3 years. He is not my first yorkie but he is definately the most fun. He is the king of the castle and it is so funny to watch my husband play with him like he is his son or something. Charlie always comes to be with me at night but my husband always come in (when he thinks Im sleeping) and steals him from the bed so he has someone to watch TV with LOL

Charlie has Pancreatitis so his diet consists of chicken and venison, no fat at all We keep it under control pretty well but sometimes he has to take meds to help out an upset stomach and diarrhea.

He is very playful and has some really weird rituals that I am dying to find out if anyone elses baby does these things, such as... if I give him a dog biscuit he will take it in his mouth and trot from room to room with it. he puts it down on the floor and rubs his nose across the carpet up to the biscuit and touches with his nose, now he will do this in each room and then MAYBE he will eat it, sometimes he leaves it for later. CRACKS ME UP

Also he WILL NOT lick people in the face, he dont even like you to try and put his face close to yours, if you do he turns his head away as if to say "you have really bad breath" LOL I have never known a dog that didnt lick in the face, he licks legs, hands, knees but not faces.

There are so many other things he is just a real joy to me.

Well thanks for letting me go on Hope everyone has a great day

Mary and Charlie
Charlies Mamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!