View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 09:26 AM   #1
furbutt
My Princess Poppy
Donating Member

Talking OMG Ello old friends!!! :D

Hello everyone me and Poppy have missed you all!!

Sorry i have not been on in months i have been so busy with my nan having cancer and i just have not had time to even pop on and say hello.

Well today i thought i would come and update you all on my gorgeous little poppy chops!!!

She is now 8 1/2 Months old... yes a whole 8 1/2 months old WOW how fast has that gone!! Today me and OH took her down to our local pets at home store to get poppy weighed. She is still only 3 lb eeek!! I promise i do feed her haha! I hope she will get to 5lb do u think she will? I am happy with the size of her but wow she is so small. The man in the shop asked if my puppy had all her injections i said she is 8months old lol!

She3 is still as gorgeous as ever her hair is growing long and she runs around with her top knot in and looks like a little princess. She has her little pink harness when we got on walks and she really is a little cutie. She still does not like to walk very far and once shes done will just 'put the breaks on'' and wont move i have to pick her up.

Anyway Hope your all doing well <3 xxxxxxx
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!