View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 06:58 AM   #4
LuvTaycieGirl
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkieusa View Post
That's really pitiful. I wish I knew how to help her. I hope someone has some ideas. The only answer I have is to be very gentle with her and use the low setting on the drier, if you aren't already, so it is quieter. Kacee loves the blow drier. I sit down on the floor with her on a big, fluffy towel and she'll stretch out on her side as though she was in heaven.

That is adorable! I wish Taycie loved the blow dryer but she is like the OP's little one.

The minute I say "Bath" she lowers her head and ears and runs to her bed. She dosen't shake until I get her in the sink but she freaks out the entire time she is getting a bath. I give her a few treats while she is in the sink and talk to her and speak to her softly, just trying to calm her down.

The best thing for me is to move quick. Its hard though because I like to let her conditioner sit in her hair so usually I will wrap her up in a towel and sit on the couch and wait 5 min then go back and rinse it off. I have also found to just let her air dry. She runs around my apartment like a crazy dog after her bath so she dries really quick.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!