View Single Post
Old 02-13-2011, 12:32 AM   #1
rgv_Zoey
Yorkie Talker

Default My baby is sick.. Diarrhea and vomit

Hi, it's Anne again asking what to do with my poor zoey. Well I decided to jeep her after I found out of her stage 4 heart murmur and she is being doing fun with that, but this week it has just been a lil crazy. On Monday i took her to the vet for a vaccine on the way she vomited twice and it was like food and plastic so I thought it was because of the plastic as well as the doctor, that afternoon I notice her poop was a lil smushi not hard like usual and I thought it was probably the vaccine or all the food she is been eating of the floor the next days she did fine and ate fine, sometimes a like smushi nut I thought it is normal or maybe because I changed her food on Tuesday, she acted normal and played fine. Today Saturday, well yesterday, I got home from work around 9 pm and found my room full of poop it was like diarrhea it had a horrible smell, but I did not know if it was because of the Gerber I giver mix with her food, so I called the vet and told him what was going on he said to take her asap which I will, and told me to give her pepto or something to stop the diarrhea and I did also bought her some pedialyte which I has to forcefully give it to her she did not wanted to take it. Well she stop with the diarrhea but like at 2.00 am I heard she was vomiting when I woke up to see what was going on she had vomit water or the pedialyte. There has not been diarrhea since earlier but am still very worry. Could this be parvovirus?? I really hope not.... Any advice of what should I give her ?? Thank you
rgv_Zoey is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!