View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 08:00 PM   #14
chloe'smom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkieusa
Maybe you could go talk to some veterinarians in your area to see if they know of any good, reputable breeders.
I have gone to the vet's in my area and I even volunterred at a couple of them, two in particular have a lot of experience with toy breeds, yorkies in particular. In the beginning I had a few leads but either the puppies were too small or they were asking between $2500-$3600 for a puppy that I would be too afraid to play with for fear that I would hurt it because they just looked so fragile. A few years back a good friend of mine bred her male and female and offered to GIVE me a puppy but at the time I wasn't ready for the commitment. She and her husband were having trouble having babies at the time and now that they have their hands full with two beautiful baby girls, I am anxiuos to get one and there isn't a yorkie in sight I think that I am just going to wait until after the holidays and start looking elsewhere. Does Anyone know of any reputable breeders in the Atlanta Area. I am willing to travel anywhere I need to to get a happy healthy baby.

Thanks Everyone,

Tameika
chloe'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!