View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 02:43 PM   #10
lmperez
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiesincommon View Post
I have 2 little 3 month old brothers who have severe disability problems and know the amount of patience that it takes to care for them. I can not believe how "in love" I am with them. I admire your reaching out for more research in a body of folks that really foster great care of all little furbabies. Research is great but being in touch with folks who deal in similar things really helps shortcut to new ideas that work and any thing else that may help. Keep us updated and as we know more, we can exchange ideas and your interaction and care may also help others. The 2 way street is what makes YT a great resource to us all. I pray for your continued growth in helping your little one. Mary
Thank you Mary. It is amazing how deeply in love you fall for these guys. It does take a lot more energy to care for them but it is worth it. If I had the financial means I would rescue many more special needs animals. I am so taken by them. Maybe in the future, but for right now I have one little girl that I am trying my darnest to prove a wonderful life for.

Good luck to you and your boys. What type of disability do they have. Tell me more about them.
Laura
lmperez is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!