View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 06:45 PM   #1
mortbike
Yorkie Yakker

Default Advice Needed...please Help

we have been blessed with our milo for the past 18 mos. he has been an awesome "son" . my wife and i own a medical imaging center , milo goes to the office everyday and gets to play with chole and maggie two little furbabies,,,marsha {wife } and i are not in this office except for a couple of days per week ,, btw we have other offices,,, we pick him up to go home at 4 or 5 and we go home together where he plays with marsha and has a wonderful evening,, at thanksgiving marsha took 10 days off and spent most of that time w/milo,,, now ,when we take him to the office he doesnt play nearly as much,,, and cries when we leave, also he wants to be held more often than the past, we want another yorkie thinking that having a companion will reduce the seperation issue, we have no problem getting another , we just want to be sure this is the right approach. during our vacations we will have to find a sitter or kennel, and having a second yorkie would allow for someone to play with.... we spend a great deal of time w/milo and he goes everywhere w/us , he has been alone for no more than 4 hours in the 18 mos..... so the question is ,, is getting another yorkie the right approach???? thank you for the help,, this is by far the best forum on the net we have learned that we are not alone in spoiling are little one as much as possible....
mortbike is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!