View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 06:24 PM   #1
mustangbee
Donating YT 9000 Club Member

Cry Poor little baby! I'm in SHOCK!

OMG, We were out shopping and we saw little Troy jump out of his car! I can't understand why people don't use car seats for their furbabies! You just can't drive with the window open and think nothing can happen. Poor Troys leg looked to me like it might be broken. The lady, said Oh he will be fine. I told her she should take him to be checked out, he looked in pain to me. She said well I can't, I don't have the funds it would take, "it is the Holidays!"
I said yes it is, but emergencies happen and this is one of them. She just about went off on me, in front of my kids! Who were in tears for Troy. I said look, take her to my Vet, I'll call and make arrangements to put it on my bill, I'll even go with you! I just really feel he must be seen. I'll even meet you there, we can go right now. All I got was I think he will be fine, Thanks anyway. I told her the offer stands, I called our vet and told them what happened, and if she came in tonight or the next few days to take care of Troy, my card is on file, just give me a call. It's so sad, I'm just in shock people wouldn't take care of their babies. Is it me, was I wrong to stop! I hope he's OK, I wish I thought about telling her about YT, but I was just about in tears, and my kids were in tears. All I wanted to do was hug Princess, and let her know she will ALWAYS have the top of the line care.
I'm so upset, our daughter is in tears. I tried to calm her down, I just can't wait for my husband to come home. I'm going to put a Christmas DVD on, maybe she will calm down with that. I'll check in tomorrow, my daughter is in the shower and she's going to need me when she gets out. Have a safe night all.
mustangbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!