View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 02:45 PM   #1
smyrfette
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default my rescue savannah had a great bill of health

I got the much awaited call this afternoon

Savannah is all great fecal tests fine...they did a total bloodwork testing and everything checked out fine.

That hairball thing I discussed with the vet the woman said she had made her giggle but I left the hairball remedy there because they have cats in all the time that are in need of it.

She weighed in a whopping 3.6lbs and has actually gained in the almost 2 weeks she's been here...so I'm unsure except the vet said some scales can be off a bit when I told her ..her vet marked her as weighing 3.9 and we felt her undeweight and could feel her backbone.

She said the natural balance moist is fine to feed her since we had a huge food not eating standoff in the beginning and if we were both happy the ingredients in it sure made it sound good enough for herself to eat it for dinner..lol

as far as amounts go the twice as day was fine and if I noticed her chunking up to cut back the amount and I'd know in time how to judge it.

She needs a teeth cleaning and of course she's going to be spayed now that her bloodwork checked out amazing.

I just have to call then back and make the appointment on a tuesday or a thursday when they do the surgeries.

Last night she woke me up licking my face and when I asked her what was wrong.

she hopped and started going in circles then went near paul....had one paw up

he was snoring something she's apparently never heard but sure thought something was wrong with him...lol

she'd sniff him then he's snore...she'd back up..then go close to his face again it was priceless.

I told her she needs to learn like her sister did...she'd nudge him until he woke up and thought she just wanted to cuddle then he'd stop that awful noise..lol
smyrfette is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!