View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 12:21 PM   #1
fancypooch
BANNED!

Embarassed YOrkie Horrible FOUL Bad Breath the WORST!!! Please help

I have a newly acquired yorkie over a year old who has the worst breath you could possibly imagine it prevents me from letting her kiss me or getting to close to my face because of the smell. I mean this isn't like your normal run of the mill puppy breath smell it smells like something rotting/foul it's bad! I took her to the vet the first week I got her and had her teeth cleaned and they pulled 2 teeth but still no improvement. What to do??? I tried dental bones, brushing ( which is a nightmare struggle) she is not use to having her teeth cleaned at all and I can barely get the brush in her mouth. But also dental mints, bones, & treats and still no success in kicking the bad breath. Is their a medical reason for her horrific bad breath? Any advice would be greatly appreciated or if anyone has dealt with this and can offer advice I even called the vets office and asked "you really did clean her teeth right?" ha ha they responded of course. BUT.... It's that bad still. PLEASE HELP ! THANKS
fancypooch is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!