View Single Post
Old 02-10-2011, 08:18 AM   #4
smyrfette
Senior Yorkie Talker

I lost my 11.5 year old yorkie on January 19th suddenly.

I miss her beyond words and it hurts so bad.

My guardian angel I will call them guided me to finding Savannah I've had this little rescue it will be 2 weeks tomorrow.

I still have a rough time without my Binky but Savannah seems to give me something to focus on with her needs.

She's an amazing sweet little girl and 4 years old but with lots of cuddles and love she's coming out of her shell.

She didn't know what treats were...doesn't know gentle loving hands and still fears them though she's playing a bit.

she has no clue what a toy is but you may find if you had not others dogs one to love

I thought it over long and hard and knew my odds of finding one from a college kid who bought one and figured out it wasn't a purse accessory or a toy and actually required work was pretty high.

I also checked with rescue groups for a fit into our family

Its hard to view all the dogs and hear their sad stories and to read deeply and know that they'd not fit into your family and praying someone else's would give them a forever home.

My little girl did amazing last weekend when we had the feral cat in our hall in a cage recovering from a spay and only tried to make friends once...yorkies are smart.

with my life being like that a fair bit it was harder to find a fit than for most esp with the girls working at the vets office.

my thoughts and prayers go out to you losing mine was like losing one of my kids and even my two legged kids were afraid I'd lose my mind
smyrfette is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!