View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 06:14 PM   #2
Brooklyn'smommy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by my2boyz View Post
Peanut was caught in the tackle for a toy and is now limping a little. I was afraid of this...he is just too small to be here with my girls. They love him to pieces and they are never, ever mean to him but he's just too little to play with them.

So, when his little leg is better I will try again to find an 'appropriate' home for him.

If anyone is looking, or you know someone who is, in Illinois or the surrounding states please keep Peanut in mind.

I would like a home with a stay at home parent if possible, where he is either the only one or he's with 1 other small dog, no kids and no dogs bigger than him...he is about 6 pounds now and he loves to travel.

The first picture is him a few months ago and the second one was just taken a couple of weeks ago...he is in a fluffy puppy cut in the second picture.
Wow, Peanut is stunning. I wish I could take him but I'm way too far away, I work all day, and my yorkie is a 10lb teapot. I hope his little leg is okay and that you can find a perfect place for him. Best wishes to you and that sweet baby.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!