View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 05:08 PM   #36
Beamers Mom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyGirl Rosie View Post
Thanks! I think that is sick to come up with ways to trick people when they are grieving. (If that is what they are doing). I didn't read it all the way through so I am glad you did!! Thanks again!
Oh I am sure they will put Yogi's name on the site, and they do say it is $25 per year and a portion of the proceeds will go to an animal shelter.
But how much of that $25 is a portion -10 cents? $1?

Yogi will always have a place in your heart, do you really need his name on a website to remember him? You can get those paving stone things with his name on and put it in your yard as a tribute if you want to do a memorial for him. Donate to Yorkie Haven Rescue in his name, the money would do much more good there.

Plant a tree or a bush in his favourite spot in the yard. There are many ways you can do things for Yogi's memory.
I have several urns with pet ashes in them. Shadow, a stray we took in, is buried in the back yard (and there is a story there!). Marika, a lovely wire haired dachsie is also buried in the back yard and we planted a Valencia orange tree where she is buried (and that is the only citrus tree that has ever survived!). We have Penni's (our first Yorkie) portrait above the fireplace and her ashes are below it.

There are lots of things you do to keep Yogi's memory alive. But he will always be in your heart.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!