View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 09:01 PM   #6
lillymae
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerieam View Post
I'm sorry about the loss of your daughter.

Please try and find someone who can foster him until you're back on your feet. I would hate to see you give him away and down the road regret that decision.
I know you are in a lot of pain with your loss. Even though my mom was 90 when she passed away, there were days I didn't want to get out of bed and face the world without her in it. I Please know that we are here to support you, and care about you.
I can tell you love your dog and want the best for him. I hope when you are ready that you can still have him in your life.
Sending prayers your way.
I second this. Sometimes, well most times it is our pets that help us through the toughest of times & pull us up from the deepest depression that nothing else can. If this is not an option for you then I recommend that you find a reputable yorkie rescue to turn him over to as they do vet, home & background checks to ensure the safety, health & best interest of your dog.
I am sorry about the loss of your daughter and I pray that you can find peace & learn how to live again.
lillymae is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!