View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 08:29 PM   #34
megansmomma
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manolos mom View Post
Hmmm, I think you are on to something....Smells like a Rat to me... A Big Fat Rat!!!
So if I have put some of these pieces together properly it looks like Susan and Glenda are hooked up with the Crestwing who now has CH Rosemark Marshall Dillon. They are using his all over the US to produce puppies. From what I have put together Crestwing is possibly also Susan This is all a HUGE mess of a story and has more twists and turns than a soap opera! From what I can put together Glenda also breeds and sells other breeds of dogs. Susan is traveling to Brazil to pick up puppies to sell and also is selling puppies or is affiliated with some shadiness in PA where all of the mills are located. I also found via googling that she is being sued for not paying for puppies to the tune of $15,000 Twisted, twisted, twisted!

If the Dr boolittle aka Julie is actually the vet she claims to be she must have a huge stake in all of this too. She only had 5 previous posts and she gives rave reviews to Susan who she knows is a puppy broker.

Now these women as selling Parti yorkies. Makes me wonder where they got those dogs to breed to death too.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!