Thread: L<3ve
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 08:35 AM   #1
lovespandp
♥Momma's Bambino♥
Donating Member

Default L<3ve

V-day is just around the corner, I thought it would be fun to have a thread on why we love our babies and how MUCH we love are babies!!

I LOVE Pnut to death! I really think I wouldn't be able to live without him in my life. Does that sound bad? I love how he is so attached to me, he needs to be by me 27/7 and if he isn't under my feet he is watching my every move I make. He makes me so happy. He gives me unconditional love and attention. When DH is out doing men things I have my baby to keep me company, we love to go on walks, lay in the sun, play in the grass.. and snuggle on the couch! Next to DH is the best companion. I am so glad I have him! I honestly think Yorkies are the best breed out there!! Lat night I played with him and the look on his face when he is playing with me is so happy, I will throw his bone and he will bring it back to me, he will trot back like he is the King! I also tried to teach him some new tricks, we are working on "Bang, play dead" its a little hard! But we are getting there! My love for my Yorkie is the greatest thing in the world!

I want to hear anything "love inspired" about your yorkie or yorkies Fav .
lovespandp is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!