View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 09:29 PM   #2
DvlshAngel985
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopsi View Post
I've had a lot of trauma in my life in the recent past, and to be honest, I'm not faring real well.

I have a wonderful little yorkie (ok, big yorkie) who needs more attention than I'm capable of giving him right now. He'll be 6 in April, and he is fixed. He is also very healthy, and has never had any health problems since I've had him (4 years).

He is a great dog, very active and lively. He *loves* to play dress-up, go for walks, etc. He is potty trained, although he will occasionally mark something. His favorite time of day is breakfast time, when he runs and spins in circles all the way through the house to the food bowl. He barks to the doorbell and other "intruders", but otherwise, he doesn't bark much. He does growl (it's a cute, gutteral growl) when he wants something.

He is kennelled at night, though he would prefer to sleep with someone. He can take his kennel, his bed, and his toy bunny with him to his new home. He doesn't play with toys much, but he will occasionally play with his bunny. He loves treats, and he will do almost anything for one. He is easy to train and teach new tricks because of that.

He does NOT like bigger dogs. He does well with other yorkies and smaller dogs, generally speaking. He does not like the dog park because there are bigger dogs and it's overwhelming for him. He usually ends up snapping at everyone at the dog park (he has done ok with yorkie meets where there's not a lot of "bigger" dogs).

Note that I love him dearly, and I am only willing to part with him if I know he's going to a much better home. I do not want to throw him out just to get rid of him. I would like to stay in contact with whomever takes him, too. I would love to see pictures and such throughout the rest of his life.

Lopsi
BUMP! I'm so sorry you have to re-home your baby. Good luck finding him the perfect home.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!