View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 04:00 PM   #13
miabellaamoure
♥YORKIERESCUE.com♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manolos mom View Post
I think her daughter just recognized her dog by the way she looks not by name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlDebra View Post
Maybe she is talking about Kloe on the site? Since the dog was found wandering the streets, they probably did not have a name and just named her at the Rescue. Maybe Calie was the name they called her when they owned her.

I agree -- take your paperwork that shows this dog belongs to you to the rescue and see what they say. I think the rescue would want to reunite an owner if all was proven. Especially since she was not found in good shape, they are going to be requiring some positive proof that you own the dog. You may also need to reimburse for expenses. I would do that no matter what, since they have been providing care, grooming, & shelter.
BTW -- what is a "pompous?" Never mind -- I reread and in one place you called her a pompous and another a pomapoo -- so a pomeranian mixed with a poodle? If so, that would not be Chloe, who appears to be a yorkie and def not a pompoo. Never mind........ I should just edit to remove this......Sorry!
I did see Khloe but, would not have identified her as a "pomapoo".

Hopefully, the OP will update the thread, pm me or better yet, contact YTNR directly.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!