View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 03:02 PM   #8
miabellaamoure
♥YORKIERESCUE.com♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxtall00 View Post
This is a sad story, we hope with a better ending. My daughters pomapoo Cali, got out of her back yard. They thought she was in the house. She was playing with some little girls. The little girls found a home two doors down from her own house. My daughter and I had been going from door ro door and asked all the neighbors if they had seen her. She ended going to a Yorkie Rescue and now after we have tracked her down the foster parent a lady named Cheri wont giver her back . She would not even give my daughter any information on the site or where she could get in contact with any one affiliated with the site. Until last night when my daughter looking on a yorkierescue.com and found her Calie baby for $450. My daughter went into a panic attack. My granddaughter is 6 and has been so incredibly sad over losing her baby. How can a rescue site who supposedly has the animals best interest in mind keep her from her loving family? This was not an abused or neglected dog, she is not a yorkie she is a pompous. Anyone have any ideas as to what we can do?

Please be careful before putting out information regarding rescue sites without confirming the exact information is accurate.

Here is a link for "available dogs" on YTNR's site:

Looking for a New Home...

If you see your dog, Calie listed there for $450, please point her out because there is not a dog listed by this name.

If you would like to discuss this further, please pm me as I am a foster mom for YTNR and would be happy to help you if I can.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!