View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 11:13 AM   #7
JLisaLo
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindy0721
I'm sorry for what you are going through, accidents happen to ALL of us and we are ALL human. I also agree follow advice from your vet. Just try to make her feel as comfotable as possible, keep her warm and hydrated and try to avoid any stressful activity..... I just went through this with my cocker spaniel.. 6 pups (3 boys/ 3 girls).... it is very stressful but I was lucky she didn't even yell out in pain ,she was very calm and I was there to assist her. You will be surprised at what comes to them as second nature....
My advice is just follow your heart and it's good that you felt comfortable telling us... I just hope other people's comments don't intimidate you. Keep us posted and we are here to help in any way possible.. good luck!
Thank you very much, and just for the record, my vet is on call and we are making visits for progesterone testing every other day, not like I'm in this for the $$$ or anything, I would pay anything to assure the life and safety of my baby and her babies as well, not intimidated one bit by any comments, just not the right time to hear them sometimes, that's all. I will keep a positive attitude and trust that she will be fine and we will have 7 yorkies to ring in the New Year , KoKo, Kandi, and their new babies
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!