View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 11:09 AM   #5
JLisaLo
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by topknot
First of all - stay home with her. I know its the wrong time of year to have to stay home and not shop or anything but it is best for her and the pups to stay put in an atmosphere they are use to and she can relax better. Less stress on her.
Second - if you trust your vet: do what he says.
Third - if you abosolutely have to go out - ask the vet to take her in to watch her. I know it will cost, but I'd pay and be safe.
I know what is done is done and we learn from our mistakes. Question: Why did you breed her, since she is so small? Did anyone advise you against this? You don't have to answer - just food for thought.
T.
Sorry, I know that you came here for advice and if I get blasted for this, so be it. I feel bad for your Kandi but you should have thought about this before you bred her.
Today 10:37 AM

I will definitely take your advice and stay in with her. The breeding was not intentional on our part whatsover, it was an accident. I feel like the worst pet owner in the world, turn your head for five minutes and the next thing you know... I really didn't need to hear how I should have thought about this, trust me the thought has lived in my mind for I'd say, oh about 23 days now, I am not totally ignorant to the fact that she is small but as I said before it was an accident. I would never risk the life of my baby purposely, this is my first time and will definitely be the last no matter what the outcome is. Thanks everyone else for the advice and encouragement.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!