View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 02:45 AM   #52
babbsiam44
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verodoll View Post
Firstly, these dogs are beautiful beyond belief! The puppy transformation photos definitelyyyyy eased my mind! I feel better I just have to be patient and rinse, rinse, rinse!! Kristin your dogs are just WOW!! And Destiny's hair looks like Layla's you're right! Yay! Because I really hope she ends up with silky hair. Debora, your response to me was extremely soothing to my mind! Thank you thank you thank you! I needed to hear that, hahaha!

I received the samples from biogroom everyone! I got the package yesterday. I sent them an email like a week ago requesting the silk rinse and the fluffy puppy samples. I got 3 sample bottles of shampoo- 2 fluffy puppy and they threw in the oatmeal shampoo [which smells icky]. They also gave me a bottle of the ear cleaner. I'm giving her a bath probably on Monday! I will let you guys know how she looks. :3

Thank you guys very much!!

p.s did you guys see the good pair of grooming sheers thread? You guys made her so jealous with all these replies to me she ended up making an awful reference to Layla's "greasy NASTY hair". It was funny till I reread it and realized I had totally missed the 'nasty' part. Hahahaha
Hey there...I got my samples of Biogrrom too, but I also ordered Isle of Dog...shampoo/conditioner so I tried that first and used very little conditioner and...voila! It worked. No greasy hair. Next time I'll try the Biogroom. Talk to you soon....
babbsiam44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!