View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 06:22 PM   #1
MyPupJack
Yorkie Talker

Default I'm new! A bit worried about my little boy!

First off, I'd like to apologize in advance because this message may be similar to some posted in the past. I just registered here but I've had my Yorkie since 06, he's going to be 5 in June. He's my life and I love him to death but he acts strange sometimes. Like at night he'll stand at the stairs to the front door and cry for no reason at all! He's not hinting to go out because he never uses the front door. He obsessively chases his "tail" (or his stub) and runs in circles, stressed out because he can't get it. He has some kind of OCD, I know it. He's such a clever little guy, always at my side, but he has strange habits. He picks up his kibble with his mouth and throws it across the floor, which is funny, but I don't know if it's all normal. I may be paranoid but my biggest fear is that there's something wrong and im ignoring it. I've told his vet numerous times but I've never been given much information. I figure you are all experts and I'd love to hear if anybody else finds this normal! Thank you so much!
MyPupJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!