View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 02:24 PM   #6
paulinanguyen2
Senior Yorkie Talker

Hey Viv,

yes i just really need to work on my patience. Yesterday I took both snickers and lotus on a leash. Snickers knows how to walk on a leash of course..but lotus just wasnt having it..she just would sit down..and i would be dragging her. HAHA but.. today she went poop on the potty patch!!!!!! she had two poopy accidents today..but in the spot where i was training her ont he potty pads..so she understands... i'm just scared of confusing her..beacuse i am switching from the inside to the outside. she's getting it though.. i just need to have more patience with her!! SIGHHHH

Quote:
Originally Posted by viviansnickers View Post
Are you taking her out on a leash?? This can help a TON. I started Reesie's outdoor training 2 weeks ago and at 1st I would take him w/o a leash and he would run around and play in the snow & not do his business. As soon as I got him on a leash and a routine, he goes within 1 min of me taking him out. He just needs time to sniff. The leash was a but of a struggle at 1st., but now he knows when I put my coat on, and his harness/leash goes on, it's time for business. Plus it's so cold here, he goes and wants right back in. An added bonus, is he is getting used to his leash which will help since we are starting puppy obedience class next week!! Yay!!!!

Have patience!!
Viv
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!