View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 07:22 PM   #12
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Luckily, I found an amazing mobile groomer (I don't know what I will ever do if she quits!) who takes Jackson into her van and although he's not happy about it, he tolerates her very well. She said he was actually pretty well behaved for her, which surprised me since he hates being touched by other people, Lol. I totally trust her and I've watched her through the window before and can tell she is very calm and patient with him.

What a terrible tragedy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlDebra View Post
I lost my first yorkie at the groomers. It was a long time before I could even use a groomer again. I don't even know for sure what happened. We suspected either they put her outside (very hot in FL & Maggie could not tolerate heat) or they used a grooming noose on her and I had warned them of both things when I left explaining she had a partially collapsed trachea. The vet had told us she should be able to live a normal life span. But the groomer called me saying she was having trouble breathing. I raced down there but she was gone before I got to her. That was heartbreaking for our whole family. So much faith has to be placed on a groomer. It is a huge responsibility and those that do it well deserve a lot of respect.
I'm soooo sorry.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!