View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 02:45 PM   #3
paulinanguyen2
Senior Yorkie Talker

Hello, yes i have been super stressed out about my new puppy.. her having giardia has not helped the situation very much either. my first puppy (snickers) was not quite this hard to train. he was pretty smart and understood things right off the bat. lotus whines a lot.. to add onto my stress.. i've givin her pineapple..she still likes to put poop in her mouth. that doesnt work.. she doesnt seem to want to eat her poop when im around, but the other day.. she pooped in her crate..whiel i was driving..and it was horrible..it got all over my car..all over her..and the crate. just digusting.. i wanted to cry.

i just dont want her to poop in the house.. earlier today i had go pee..and then she pooped! (but only a little) so i gave her a treat and everything..we went back inside the house..and then seh started sniffing around..... and looked like she was gonna poop again. so i took her outside..she still hasnt pooped.. just whining..and stares at me.

fml.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viviansnickers View Post
Hi there...

Wow, you sound really stressed out with your baby. Be patient, if you stress, she will pick up on it. Use a different word for "poop." With our Snickers () we use the word "finish." He knows when we say "potty" it means-pee. He also knows when we say "finish," we mean to poop. Sometimes we will take him out and say "potty" and he will do both. How old is your girl??? If she is young, it could take much time. Also look for clues when she is about to poop, like sniffing, circling etc.

And she won;t have a clue about the potty patch until you show her and get her used to it. They are never going to understand things right off the bat.

She is a demon????? Eating her poop means that something is not fully digested....try giving her some pineapple with her meal, it will make her poop taste bad and hopefully she will want to stop eating it.

Hope that helps....take it day by day.
-Viv
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!