View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 05:18 AM   #4
Ponyup
YT 1000 Club Member

I don't know for sure. But in my experience with Logan at this age he was testing his bondaries. I would just be firm and he'll soon realize what's okay and what's not. Logan snapped at me (usually he would snap at the towell or clippers) only once. and we had it out. He had something he shouldn't and was hiding under my bed I went to shoo him out and he snapped at me. I got a hold of him and told him he will not snap at me and I bought everything in this house so if I want it it's mine. That was the last time he snapped at me. And it was pretty cute because for like a month after that everytime he wanted to play with something he would bring it me first and make sure it was okay. I really think he's just testing his bondaries he's trying to let you know he doesn't want those things to happen and if you give into him he will continue to bite and snarl because he realizes it works. I would wear some gloves say no bite and continue doing whatever it is you were doing until he sits there and takes it. Then if he sits there like a good boy I would give him a treat.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!