View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 06:58 AM   #7
Princes mom
YT 3000 Club Member

Finally got a reply, and they are still made in China'11

Hi ,

Our jerky treats, which include the MELLOW MUT® treats, are manufactured in China . I understand your concern however I can assure you that the DOGSWELL® manufacturing facilities meet the highest and most strict sanitary conditions. All of our co-packing plants have HACCP programs, have received high scores by independent third-party auditors, have strict raw ingredient standards and continuously check our products during processing and when they are finished to ensure they meet our high quality standards. Our wet food for dogs, our dry food for dogs and our biscuits are manufactured in the U.S. and our treats are manufactured in China. We regularly visit our manufacturing facilities to ensure the quality and safety of our products. Not only does DOGSWELL® closely monitor the manufacturing facilities, but they are also audited by third-party, U.S.-based audit companies. These companies make visits to the facilities, both planned and spontaneous, in order to ensure that the procedures are up to par from a very specific technical standpoint.

Please know we certify that our products are safe and clean with regular testing and ensure that our products meet high quality standards. Along with an in-depth knowledge of our supply chain, our regular tests assure our customers that we are providing their pets with only the very best ingredients. Tests are conducted at independent, third-party, U.S. laboratories that follow FDA and APPA-approved methodology. We test product from each batch that is produced and have never had our results come back positive for ANY harmful ingredients such as cyanuric acid, melamine, e.coli and salmonella.

We care deeply about all pets and would never put a product out that in any way would harm a pet as we feed all of these products to our own dogs here in the office.

I have attached a Quality Assurance Brochure for you to look over. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Have a great day!

Thank you,

Katie Di Domenico

Customer Service Coordinator

DOGSWELL®

1964 Westwood Blvd. Suite 350

Los Angeles, CA 90025

310.651.5209 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 310.651.5209 end_of_the_skype_highlighting | direct
866.586.5689 | fax

katherine@dogswell.com

Home
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!