Thread: Little Nags
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 06:35 AM   #6
bellababy08
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti View Post
Pixie is the queen of nag. She only nags for food. She got in to a bad habit of waking me up every night at 2:00 am for breakfast. I have tried before to stop it, by ignoring her but she outlasted me. She would carry on, barking, kicking her feet and carrying on until I just gave in and got up and feed them. Last week I decided I am in control here and started switching their feeding schedule so that they eat around 11:30 -12 midnight. The first few days were rough but for 4 nights now she sleeps through until 7-8 am. She still is having little fits when her old feeding times rolls around during the day and evening but I have not given in. It is so nice to sleep through the night again.
I don't have to set my alarm for 530am M-F cause Bella will wake us up at 5am sharp sometimes earlier for potty time and just like you there is no igoring it she will NOT stop...can't seem to get her body clock to sleep in on Sat and Sun either and now Harley is doing it...he doesn't sleep in the bed with us YET but as soon as he hears Bella moving around and licking us like crazy he does this little growl and bart from his play yard..I love them more than life itself but they are NAGS!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!