View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 08:28 PM   #1
heather_lathrop
Gizmo and Gidget's Pet
Donating Member

Unlove The Worst Night Ever!!!

This was the worst night ever!!!!! I let my dogs out to go potty when I got home from childrens hospital today.. Walked out right behind me. My shih zu ran after a cat, and ran right into the road and was struck by a car... By the time I could catch up to her she was just laying there and the car just drove off. I just fell to my knees screaming and crying. My husband came running out after me and picked her up. I made him give her to me and it was like she knew that she could let go. Because as soon as she was cradled in my arms she took her last breath..My heart sank into my chest even further. I had to stay outside and just hold her and talk to her for almost an hour. Then my husband took her and laid her to rest. Just the thought of that makes me sick right now!! I feel so emty. I still have my gizmo, but she just completed my family. We have only had her for 4 months. But we adopted her from a bad home. And she just grew on me so fast. My heart is permanetly stamped with her spirit. I miss her so much already. I can still smell her fur on me. I know that when I take a shower or change I will loose that. I am so desperate to hold on to anything that I can at this point..

- In honor of my sweet Ayden!
heather_lathrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!