View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 12:01 PM   #2
Bitsy
Ultimate Banner!
Donating Member

Love A little more about sweet Sophia...

Great idea!! I know I want to know as much as possible about my buddy!

I guess the only thing I would add is that Sophia ALWAYS wears clothes. She scratches herself too much when she isn't dressed. Also, to really try to go by the measurements, as she is right inbetween sizes on things. I even get the wrong size sometimes when I don't go by measurements! We would LOVE a madan brush or comb or pek conditioner. She loves soft things. Also, just a reminder...no treats as she has a very senisitive tummy.

She is such a sweet, shy, girlie girl. I had her with me in a boutique the other day and the lady who owned it just went on and on about how adorable she was. She said, wow, she doesn't even act like a Yorkie. I think she meant because she was so shy and quiet and scared! LOL! She doesn't have the typical brave Yorkie personality. Just my sweet and shy little girl!

I just got Peyton, so I was really tempted to enter him in this exchange, but thought Sophia needed the extra attention as little brother seems to get so much!!!!!

You will love having such a sweet little girl as your buddy....she will LOVE and appreciate everything so much!! Thanks for letting me gush about my princess girl!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!