View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 10:34 AM   #1
Cowgirlbliss04
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Unlove Tibbers I miss you.

I don't know it this is the most appropriate place to put this, but I'm going to post this here in remembrance of my baby and hopefully to get some ideas to what could have caused little Tibs death. My little baby Tibbers passed away suddenly this week, he was only about 9 months old. He was perfectly healthy and happy, I have no idea what happened. I just let him out to go potty and 5 mins later he was gone. He was laying in the grass, it looked like he was sleeping. He was fine that morning no signs of anything unusual, even when I let him outside 5 mins before he started playing and pouncing in the grass. I was just in the other room for a minute and I didn't hear anything unusual either, I would have heard noise if he was choking on something or getting attacked by another animal. When I found him I tried recessitating him, after I realized he was really gone and there was nothing I could do I checked his entire body for anything unusual, not a scratch on him. I feel so bad, I don't know what happened, I wish that I could have saved him, and I can't help but feel like I could have prevented it somehow.

Has anyone ever had something similar happen? Any ideas on what could have caused it? He was so healthy and happy only a couple of minutes before. I was reading about tracheal collapse, is it a possibility that this could have caused my babies passing? Wouldn't I have heard him in some distress if his tracheal did collapse?

Any ideas on this would be greatly appreciated.

Jordan
Cowgirlbliss04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!