View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 09:38 AM   #1
Sarah515
YT Addict

Default Lucy throwing up...AGAIN

When I came home from work on Friday there were several spots of brown mucous-y vomit. She was acting fine, no lethargy. I tried giving her a little water and she was fine until my husband got home and then she threw that up too. She was fine the majority of the day yesterday and then when we got home from shopping she had thrown up again (food&water given). She was fine ALL evening, my husband hung out with her in the backroom where there is tile and she didn't throw up. This morning (Sunday) she had thrown up again. Still no lethargy...she's barking out the window, etc.

She throws up almost monthly, and I had kind of attributed it to Beggin Strips treats. For the last month she had been eating homemade plain treats with no problem. My other yorkie is fine, so it's not the food. The vet tends to brush it off when we took her the last time. She is showing no signs of dehydration and has been given fluids.

Has this happened to anyone else?! I know she has a more sensitive GI than Ella, but it has happened 3 days in a row...with her feeling FINE.

I am going to try some chicken & rice and see how that goes?

HELP!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!