View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 09:22 AM   #1
Darlin Beauxs
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Love ALL NEW Jingle Beauxs, Darlin Damask + Burberry Inspired Bows

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday morning! It is rainy and chilly here, perfect weather for bow making!

There are 156 New Bows stocked in the New for January Category, 15 of them were added this morning! I am excited to announce I added 2 new categories to the store: Darlin Damask and Jingle Beauxs!

Darlin Damask are made with the sophisticated Damask ribbon every one loves, with simple bling embellishments. There will be more styles and colors to choose from in the coming months!

Some of you liked the Christmas Jingle Bells so much, you asked if I could make them for year around use. Jingle Beauxs work wonderfully to alert you to your little one's whereabouts, which as we know, is usually underfoot . There will be more Jingle Beauxs in pastels such as pink, purple & blue in months to come.

Please remember the size of the bling can be up or down sized depending on your preference.

All YT members can save 20% with the code Forum20 . Also, if you are not a Facebook Fan, please "like" us using the code below. There are special savings listed there for Valentine's Day shoppers!

Here are some Jingle Beauxs:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CIMG2964.JPG (125.1 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG2938.JPG (85.4 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG2939.JPG (87.3 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg CIMG2941.JPG (84.3 KB, 2 views)
Darlin Beauxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!