View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 11:40 PM   #12
Wabbit
Love my little flowers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmaniMan View Post
Both of mine sleep with me. However, they are regularly taken to the vet and checked to make sure they are healthy. They are professionally groomed on a regular basis plus bathed every two weeks by me. They are never taken outside without coming right back inside to have their feet cleaned- if they run around outside they are bathed completely. They get their teeth brushed- I know what they are eating- they aren't outside eating roadkill or anything. So I feel there is no risk for them to sleep with me. Would I leave a dog outside in my backyard all day and then bring them right into my bed? probably not. So I think it is just something that each person needs to decide for themselves- mine aren't getting kicked out of the bed anytime soon- thats for sure!
I do ALL of those things EXCEPT wash their feet when they come inside!! I never thought about doing that! BUT I can see how important that would be!! THanks for the INFO! I'll definitely be doing that from here on out!

And as far as kicking my babies out of my bed...I'm with everyone else...NO WAY!!!!
RIP Honey Rose & Jasmine
Wabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!