Thread: What do I do?!
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 08:00 PM   #14
BanditSocks2
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trin7 View Post
Could you offer the pet shop owner a price WAY BELOW what he paid for the pup?? If he's allowing you to pay $600 he probably paid $300 for him/her. Walk in with $250 in your hands and see what happens. That way he has no incentive to buy another pup and is probably losing money and you could give this little one a loving home. Yep, I know, don't support pet shops, but that doesn't help this little one. Just a thought.
I know

I'm wondering if I keep checking every week if eventually they'll just let me take him. I can only financially have 2, but my sister is considering taking this little guy if everything panned out. I just know that there could be such serious health risks down the road and I don't want her to have to deal with that.

Everyone else about getting a puppy from a puppymill/petstore...I totally agree!! I was showing my DH how bad they were and everything I have no intention of buying a puppy, and I never even buy toys/food/treats from pet stores that sell puppies. I just fell in love I hope since they had the puppy for so long they will cut their losses and just give it away to a rescue or something or my sister.
BanditSocks2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!