View Single Post
Old 01-29-2011, 09:12 AM   #14
bellababy08
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetPuppy View Post
Bogart was a big and healthy dog, he's with me for 8 years, he's my first pet. I can't remember him being sick until one night, we found him dead. I really don't know why, he didn't show anything like being weak except for refusing to eat one night and ate few in the morning but still energetic and back to normal again, which I thought was normal after new year because of those fire crackers, then like what I have said we found him dead....

As for Tisay she's my third dog, she's 3 years old and that was the first time that she got sick, I know that I made a mistake because it's already late when I discovered that she was suffering from diarrhea, I wasn't able to bring him to vet, it was late night and the next morning, it's too late...I really don't know what to do that night, that was my first time to deal with that problem.

Other comments make me feel so bad, I know I made a big mistake, I know that I'm not knowledgeable enough for I don't know what's the first thing to do in such cases...you don't have to say it to my face

I'm very sorry for you babies...But what you should have done is found a ER Vet, You are in Chicago! There are 24 hour Emergency vets everywhere. Thats what you should have done!!

My other advice is...until you do know how to care for an animal please don't get another. They are just like skin babies, they depend on us for everything food/water baths, warmth, love and Vet care keeping them healthy and happy...and when they don't feel good you get them to the Vet ASAP you drop everything and go...its better to be safe than sorry!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!