View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 04:08 PM   #8
hoeksey58
YorkieTalk Newbie!

the pics of the avatar are my babies. Mina is my little girl and Niko is my lover boy...he is a sweetheart. My oldest (12 years) is Martin and he is adapting pretty well. It was hard the first week but now is ok. He will let the babies know wen he have enough but he dont hurt them.. just growls at them.

Martin have this past 5 years a genetic condition name PLE protein loosing enteropathy he is on prednisone and enlapril for his heart.. He have to go the vet every month to check his albumin level. He gets bows and wont eat so we have to increase his prednisone and when he gets better we decrease it.... but so far so good... he is under control but the poor thing is getting old... now he got artritis too....grrrrrrr. but he have a very good life... he travel all over Europa and Asia we were there for 2 years that was hard with his condition...not very good vets there...he is on special diet prescription diet zd from science hill and my kids had to send me the food over to India that was very expensive but that is all he can eat for his condition... but anyways all is good....

And my babies are precious....

Sorry for my spelling Im spanish...
hoeksey58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!